Bergan Travel Feeder Full Review
Love taking your pet with you when you travel? With more hotels allowing pets these days, it’s so much easier for people to take their pets with on family vacations. The Bergan Travel Feeder is the perfect way to carry pet food and feed your pet on the road. Now you don’t have to take a bag of food plus a feeding bowl. This all in one unit holds the food and has a handy bowl attached.
The Bergan Travel Feeder is lightweight, even when full. It doesn’t take up much space, so it easy to take with you wherever you go. When it is time to feed your pet, just open the shoot and fill the bowl. Once the bowl is full, close the shoot and the rest of the food stays securely in the hopper.
Features of the Bergan Travel Feeder include:
- Secure hopper keeps the food safe and fresh.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- The plastic construction is very durable.
- You can use it for dogs or cats.
- Measures 6.3 x 11.5 x 11.5 inches.
- Carrying handle.
- Swing open design that is easy to operate.
Lightweight and easy to take with you anywhere.
Large top opening to make refilling easier.
Holds up to five pounds of food, so you only have to refill it about every one to six weeks, depending on how much your pet eats.
Very easy to operate.
Can be used for dogs and cats.
Very sturdy, so it won’t tip or spill.
Doesn’t use batteries or electricity.
The food sometimes gets stuck and doesn’t flow out very well.
There is no portions control. You have to guess how much pet food you are dispensing.
The bowl does not detach, so cleaning it is a bit of a bother.
It is made of plastic, so can’t be used for pets that are allergic to plastic.
Tips for Using the Bergan Travel Feeder
- If you use it at home, outside, make sure to close the lid at night to keep other animals from helping themselves. Once squirrels or other animals get used to the idea of having food available, they will become real pests.
- Don’t fill the bowl too full because your pet could spill the food all over, or you could be over feeding.
- Make sure to close the lid tightly after refilling to keep the food fresher, longer.
- Do not use harsh chemicals to clean the bowl because you might not be able to wash out all of the residue well enough, and your pet could get sick.
The Bergan Travel Feeder is ideal for traveling. Anytime you want to feed your pet, you just swing open the hatch and fill the bowl. Because the storage hopper and bowl are all in one, it is much easier than bringing a bag of pet food and bowls. Scooping food from a bag can be a real hassle when you are on the road. Even if you stop at a picnic area, it can still be a bother to dig out the feeding bowls and scoop out the food from a bag.
The convenient carrying handle allows you to easily grab the feeder and set it down anywhere you like, or to carry it from the car to your campsite or picnic area. Many people also use this feeder at home because it is so easy to use. All around this is a great product for at home and on the road.
|Average Ratings (from 2 ratings) 1 Positive Reviews|
1 Negative Reviews
|Ease of Use|
|Value for Money|